THE USA IS REPUBLIC AND REPUBLICS FALL IN 200 YEARS. READ THIS LITERAL SEQUENCE
The Fall of the Athenian Republic some 2,000 years ago left the following recorded History of the order of events for the Fall. So that History does not repeat itself.
Throughout History a democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government.
A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury.
From that moment on, The majority always votes for the candidates/politicians (backed/lobbied by the ruling global corporate elite like nowadays), and the politcians promise them the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse over loose fiscal policy, (which is) always is followed by a dictatorship.
The average age of the world's greatest civilizations that were Republics throughout History has been about 200 years.
During those 200 years, these Republics/Nations always progressed through the following sequence:
(1) From bondage to spiritual faith;
(2) From spiritual faith to great courage;
(3) From courage to liberty;
(4) From liberty to abundance;
(5) From abundance to complacency;
(6) From complacency to apathy;
(7) From apathy to dependence;
(8) From dependence back into bondage.
Here is what happened in a 200-year History of Our American Republic…..
(1) The Forefathers were in economic bondage through taxes to the British Crown(and actual physical slavery/bondage was also eventually abolished also).
(2) A spiritual faith spread throughout the American Republic to awaken the People to rebel against the British Crown.
(3) The Forefathers got the courage to rebel against the British Crown to free themselves from taxes(economic bondage/slavery).
(4) The Forefathers established Liberty with the Bill of Rights and the U.S. Constitution as a blueprint for future generations of Americans, and Our Republic flourished with a abundance of wealth, morality, and freedom.
(5) From the abundance of wealth a “tariff” was created/imposed to fund the government(that later was turned into taxes) by the government, and the capitialist scheme was developed once again by the rich ruling global corporate elite.
(6) Finally a complacency was adopted by the People from being aware of the actual dangers or by the changes in laws and customs initially developed by the Republic.
(7) The People eventually showed total apathy or lack of interest toward these important social problems/changes sweeping across the Republic, and laws that were now being passed by Politicians and Powers that Be.
(8) In the end, The People eventually just voted for the unqualified Politians. Who told them what they wanted to hear, and would promise them that they would give the People certain things to make life more comfortable for them….at a price(ie, TAXES on every aspect of their Life and Family. By a Dictatorship that has implement Laws that will take awake every aspect of any remaining Freedom and Liberty secured by the Bill of Right and the U.S. Constitution).
We are not a democracy, We the People of the USA are a Constitutional Republic…
THE NEW STREAMLINED RSN LOGIN PROCESS: Register once, then login and you are ready to comment. All you need is a Username and a Password of your choosing and you are free to comment whenever you like! Welcome to the Reader Supported News community.
ARTICLE VIEWS: 2699
MOST RECENT ARTICLES
Over the centuries ancient knowledge is lost, misinterpreted, or suppressed by the powers that be. Many ideologies and arts that were meant to provide insight into the great questions of existence
Thursday, 26 March 2015
In the recent past, frequent incidents of gang rape, specially the rape of elderly Nun shows the ugly face of India. The hate campaign unleashed by the fundamentalist forces is keeping the minority
Wednesday, 25 March 2015
While echoing Hobbes and Machiavelli, Morgenthau opines that in international politics, countries act upon various immoral activities like deceit, fraud, falsehood and so on. In one way or the other,
Sunday, 22 March 2015
The 23rd of March 1940 was a watershed in the history of the Sub Continent, when All India Muslim League passed the Resolution in Lahore for the creation of an independent state. Now, it is popularly
Saturday, 21 March 2015
Wall Street Journal recognition that a public bank owned by one of the 50 States outperforms giants like Goldman Sachs or J P Morgen Chase & Co. should be an apogee for the 99%.. Chester Dawson
Saturday, 21 March 2015
Every year, World Water Day is celebrated on March 22 on global level, focusing attention on the water crisis as well as the solutions to address it. An international day to celebrate freshwater was
Friday, 20 March 2015
Some Americans think that country and government are one in the same but that is simply not the case. The Founding Fathers created this government and charged it with the responsibility to govern the
Wednesday, 18 March 2015