THE USA IS REPUBLIC AND REPUBLICS FALL IN 200 YEARS. READ THIS LITERAL SEQUENCE
The Fall of the Athenian Republic some 2,000 years ago left the following recorded History of the order of events for the Fall. So that History does not repeat itself.
Throughout History a democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government.
A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury.
From that moment on, The majority always votes for the candidates/politicians (backed/lobbied by the ruling global corporate elite like nowadays), and the politcians promise them the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse over loose fiscal policy, (which is) always is followed by a dictatorship.
The average age of the world's greatest civilizations that were Republics throughout History has been about 200 years.
During those 200 years, these Republics/Nations always progressed through the following sequence:
(1) From bondage to spiritual faith;
(2) From spiritual faith to great courage;
(3) From courage to liberty;
(4) From liberty to abundance;
(5) From abundance to complacency;
(6) From complacency to apathy;
(7) From apathy to dependence;
(8) From dependence back into bondage.
Here is what happened in a 200-year History of Our American Republic…..
(1) The Forefathers were in economic bondage through taxes to the British Crown(and actual physical slavery/bondage was also eventually abolished also).
(2) A spiritual faith spread throughout the American Republic to awaken the People to rebel against the British Crown.
(3) The Forefathers got the courage to rebel against the British Crown to free themselves from taxes(economic bondage/slavery).
(4) The Forefathers established Liberty with the Bill of Rights and the U.S. Constitution as a blueprint for future generations of Americans, and Our Republic flourished with a abundance of wealth, morality, and freedom.
(5) From the abundance of wealth a “tariff” was created/imposed to fund the government(that later was turned into taxes) by the government, and the capitialist scheme was developed once again by the rich ruling global corporate elite.
(6) Finally a complacency was adopted by the People from being aware of the actual dangers or by the changes in laws and customs initially developed by the Republic.
(7) The People eventually showed total apathy or lack of interest toward these important social problems/changes sweeping across the Republic, and laws that were now being passed by Politicians and Powers that Be.
(8) In the end, The People eventually just voted for the unqualified Politians. Who told them what they wanted to hear, and would promise them that they would give the People certain things to make life more comfortable for them….at a price(ie, TAXES on every aspect of their Life and Family. By a Dictatorship that has implement Laws that will take awake every aspect of any remaining Freedom and Liberty secured by the Bill of Right and the U.S. Constitution).
We are not a democracy, We the People of the USA are a Constitutional Republic…
THE NEW STREAMLINED RSN LOGIN PROCESS: Register once, then login and you are ready to comment. All you need is a Username and a Password of your choosing and you are free to comment whenever you like! Welcome to the Reader Supported News community.
ARTICLE VIEWS: 4478
MOST RECENT ARTICLES
Dateline: Sometime in the summer of 2017. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- As is well known, even after the Great Rearrangement of Trump (not of his
Friday, 26 August 2016
Yesterday Hillary Clinton unleashed another 'hate Trump, hate the man' speech at a campaign rally- I sat through the painful experience. She dared to attack UKIP's Nigel Farage. She implied that it
Friday, 26 August 2016
Donald Trump a savior for workers? And inner cities? That's like saying Pope Francis is the leader of a satanic cult. But that's how Trump is projecting himself. In a June 2016 rally in Monessen,
Wednesday, 24 August 2016
Pre-Election Announcement: Geico Pirate Ad to Receive Geico Humanitarian Award for Swinging Election to Hillary ClintonDonald Trump Reacts from Trump TowerI am not a pirate, not a pirate. And I do
Tuesday, 23 August 2016
Outing California’s Doomsday Factory - ‘The Smartest Place on Earth”Kissinger, Perry, Schultz, Chomsky, Castro, Caldicott and Ellsberg all agree – nuclear weapons are obsolete, sooo 20th
Tuesday, 23 August 2016
Aetna, one of the major insurance companies in the country, is pulling out of the Obamacare exchanges in 11 of the 15 states where it currently offers plans. The reason the company gives, is that it
Monday, 22 August 2016
The top cartel of the power elite wanted a Jeb Bush Presidency. Hillary at best is a third runner up. Now ex-CIA Mormon activist Evan McMullin is pushing real hard to get Utah's electoral votes.
Sunday, 21 August 2016