THE USA IS REPUBLIC AND REPUBLICS FALL IN 200 YEARS. READ THIS LITERAL SEQUENCE
The Fall of the Athenian Republic some 2,000 years ago left the following recorded History of the order of events for the Fall. So that History does not repeat itself.
Throughout History a democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government.
A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury.
From that moment on, The majority always votes for the candidates/politicians (backed/lobbied by the ruling global corporate elite like nowadays), and the politcians promise them the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse over loose fiscal policy, (which is) always is followed by a dictatorship.
The average age of the world's greatest civilizations that were Republics throughout History has been about 200 years.
During those 200 years, these Republics/Nations always progressed through the following sequence:
(1) From bondage to spiritual faith;
(2) From spiritual faith to great courage;
(3) From courage to liberty;
(4) From liberty to abundance;
(5) From abundance to complacency;
(6) From complacency to apathy;
(7) From apathy to dependence;
(8) From dependence back into bondage.
Here is what happened in a 200-year History of Our American Republic…..
(1) The Forefathers were in economic bondage through taxes to the British Crown(and actual physical slavery/bondage was also eventually abolished also).
(2) A spiritual faith spread throughout the American Republic to awaken the People to rebel against the British Crown.
(3) The Forefathers got the courage to rebel against the British Crown to free themselves from taxes(economic bondage/slavery).
(4) The Forefathers established Liberty with the Bill of Rights and the U.S. Constitution as a blueprint for future generations of Americans, and Our Republic flourished with a abundance of wealth, morality, and freedom.
(5) From the abundance of wealth a “tariff” was created/imposed to fund the government(that later was turned into taxes) by the government, and the capitialist scheme was developed once again by the rich ruling global corporate elite.
(6) Finally a complacency was adopted by the People from being aware of the actual dangers or by the changes in laws and customs initially developed by the Republic.
(7) The People eventually showed total apathy or lack of interest toward these important social problems/changes sweeping across the Republic, and laws that were now being passed by Politicians and Powers that Be.
(8) In the end, The People eventually just voted for the unqualified Politians. Who told them what they wanted to hear, and would promise them that they would give the People certain things to make life more comfortable for them….at a price(ie, TAXES on every aspect of their Life and Family. By a Dictatorship that has implement Laws that will take awake every aspect of any remaining Freedom and Liberty secured by the Bill of Right and the U.S. Constitution).
We are not a democracy, We the People of the USA are a Constitutional Republic…
THE NEW STREAMLINED RSN LOGIN PROCESS: Register once, then login and you are ready to comment. All you need is a Username and a Password of your choosing and you are free to comment whenever you like! Welcome to the Reader Supported News community.
ARTICLE VIEWS: 4678
MOST RECENT ARTICLES
Lights up He or She: Please don’t get me wrong. I would NEVER vote for Trump. The eight-foot high, God-knows-how-thick, brick wall idea is a real turn-off. Anyway, I like Mexicans. I’d
Saturday, 22 October 2016
Some has suggested that strategic voters in battleground states vote for Hillary otherwise third party. Donald Trump has only 30% in California, less in New Jersey, and Vermont with only 17%.
Saturday, 22 October 2016
Go to source This Sunday’s New York Times (NYT) article by Amy Chozicko, headlined “Issues in Hillary Clinton’s Past Leave Her Muted in Furor Over Donald Trump” (“Clinton Treads
Thursday, 20 October 2016
Master of Media Mayhem Self-destructs Early on, DJ Trump perceived his talents more suited to play the truculent Lord of Misrule than plausible presidential prospect. Or competent campaigner. Or
Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Sri Lanka’s High Commissioner to Malaysia Ibrahim Ansar was assaulted by a group of persons at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport on Sep 4. 2016, when he was returning after dropping several
Tuesday, 18 October 2016
In 2007, Abu Wa'el Dhiab (aka Jihad Diyab), surrounded by other prisoners on hunger strike in Guantánamo, decided not to join. He had refused to eat at other times (once because guards flushed the
Sunday, 16 October 2016
The following is an excerpt from the new book Hate or Be Hated by JG Daniel (2016): Preface Kill ‘em All I was twelve years-old, lying face down on my belly in the prone position in front of our
Saturday, 15 October 2016